|What do B2B, clean technology companies and cause-driven organizations really want in a PR agency?
Sure, high tech companies and cause-driven organizations want their public relations firm to increase positive visibility. They're interested in creating a grassroots Web community. They want to tell their story more effectively. And they want to maximize their public relations and social media marketing investments.
But is this the ultimate endgame?
Our PR and social media clients have achieved one (sometimes more) of the following:
- Build a trusted corporate reputation
- Increase their company's valuation
- Get acquired in a lucrative deal
- Significantly increase sales
- Go from a third tier also-ran to a top tier position
- Make their unproven startup a powerhouse
- Create a larger-than-life persona within a limited budget
- Build public support for a cause
- Create a memorable brand aura
- Increase market share
- Reposition their organization
- Leverage social media to communicate with buyers directly
- Create thoughtful, authentic content; steadily seed it via the Web to establish thought leadership and viral dominance
This is what we focus on at Beaupre. We help high tech, software, B2B and clean technology companies and cause-driven organizations attain the highest levels of business success, on their terms. This is how Beaupre clients measure our success.
If you're searching for an innovative and pragmatic PR firm skilled in the areas of communication, branding and social media, you've landed in the right place. Beaupre is focused on relentlessly getting our clients where they really need to go.
If this endgame philosophy works for you, it certainly works for us.